Selling  Android  Base Level 25  High End B25 All T9 Vechicle T10 40Xstate 5tickets Build2 1 Tech7 6 DD66 NQ77

Discussion in 'Last Shelter Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell' started by Gepard, 10/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gepard

Gepard
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi all,
    I have to sell my precious work of last 1.5 year, and yes there are cheaper or better accounts in this price but my accounts is made with understanding of game and its comes with Life Time support (feel to ask question any time, if that will be possible I will always help you).
    My account is shaped in a way to be best for Rogue (no i'm not a rouge but there is a story behind this to long to write it here and maybe to boring but i can explain all in PRIV) player or for fighter. Because its was made in fully knowledge of the game and role what i wish to play (i come to this state to get revenge and fight around). My Garrison is lvl 4 and have full technology expect Master City Defence what i didn't start in purpose (most of good player know why but I can explain everything in priv.

I'm selling my account because I no longer have time to play, actually i'm in Eden guild with best way to take Eden T1 rewards but my heart break every day when i'm falling behind with activity. I'm in Top 20 of guild and it will be easy to keep that position for someone who will be active and that brings very good rewards. To be honest second reason is that i'm in point where future improvements need a lot of money what is always problem for me and taht why i'm selling this account and not just abandoning it. Sadly i can't add mail password but i will redirect mails into buyer mail account.

Actually i own 5 tickets for migration from 8 needed. For next 3 months you will have a place in strong guild with friendly players.

Statistics:
    All important buildings are on lvl 25: Banks, Barracks, Bunks, Chip Plants, Commercial Hub, All Iron, Oil and Wood resources buildings, War Rooms, Missile Silo, Anti Missile Defence, Blast Missile Factory and Combustion Missile Factory, Houses, Embassy, Military Academy, Tower, Heroes Hall, Battle Hall, Radar, Ration Truck, Refining plants and Power Plants are on lvl 24. Hospitals are on lvl 22. (I'm now in way to upgrade Enhancements Centers)
    Base is build in Electricity saving pattern what save up to 500 000 electric power every day.
    - Construction vehicles 7
    - National lvl 77
    - Doomsday Technology 66
    - Building power 2.1 mil
    - Technology power 7.6 mil
    - Hero power 8.4 mil

Price what i want - 600 USD

Possible to account additions:
    - payable - package of 6 farms lvl 21 + gratis lvl 18, 16 and 12 (all 9 in one mail [included] that why package) (i can bring them up to lvl 19 if you wish but that will take some time because i will be doing this in my free time)
    - payable - up to 6 farms lvl 19 (6 mails included)
    - free - B25 base, (friend give my this account when ending game but i can't contact with him, so i don't know and can't tell what will bring the future) if you wish i can send you login and password when you buy my main base.

Line - gepardpl
    Discord - Gepard#7234

Heroes.png stats.png Tech.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.