B> Account char lv 50+

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey maple, BTW im not new here. I will be Buying with nx cash or paypal money a lv 70 character account, MUST be in scania. No need to be nxed i will put it by my self( Yay nx card in canada ).

By the way i dont need i repeat i dont need a bandit if you talk to mae about bandit i will directly refuse.

I dont care of screenshot. We will use a safe mm.

Please email me at my email:

Im alwys online on msn soo email me. donteven try to scam the mm with tell me. =P

uh only scania o.o

There will be no haggling?

And dont tell me the same thing this other guy "we will use a my bro as MM, since if he scams i'll beat him up" Lol

Who told you thhat crap. i wont use my bro like mm o_O beside who would do such a thing. I heard that you was the new mm?

Lol, well i MM but not always for this site main one is *************/forums ;)

i dont charge yet.

i should try ************* maybe someoine sell me one

Because yesterday i buyed a accout lv 69 spearman when i traded i got scammed by the mm soo now im asking to the mm to give me account before i send money -.-

(40$ XD)

you get my email?

also mm plox no offence but that website is bad, graffs bad poor editting, also you use a free one? did you actually changing any of the scripting?

no offence but if you want people join needs changed.

First of all im not the one that made that site >.

what your email we will use a safe mm. Notmy first time traading soo i know when you try scam me anyway the mm will tell

no but your one of mods. being a mod you should speak to the maker of the forum and give them feedback, as what mods are supposed to do.....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.