Sold [AUTO CHECKER, TELEGRAM INTEGRATION, ANTI-TAKEDOWN, CLOAKER] ONEVANILLA PHISHING SITE

Discussion in 'Telegram Other Services - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 11/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Stop using shitty scripts, Use exact replicas and get cards today.. with a guarantee.

(Yesterday, 05:03 PM)STATS Wrote:Vouch just bought and it’s legit, will update with earnings soon​
    OneVanilla Phishing Site - Exact Replica, With Cloaker, Admin Panel, Anti Take-down, Telegram Integration and a 500 cards guaranteed or your money back.

[​IMG]

Price: $75.00

Instant Setup, No Waiting around for shitty developers that dont know what they are doing.
    Comes with a cloaker worth an estimated $150 By itself.

If you do NOT get 500 cards through your website within 31 days i will issue a full refund, I will help you with the advertisement of your website.

Guaranteee:
    You will get at-least 1 card within 12 hours of purchase, If you dont get this i will refund you the full amount and let you keep the site. You will get at-least 500 cards within 31 days of purchase, If you dont you will get a refund and you will be able to keep the site and resell.

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.