Aura Kingdom Platinum Founder's Pack

Discussion in 'Aura Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 8/11/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hello, I'm selling my PLATINUM founders (already worth 150$). everything is included, (see pics). it has the founder's ethereal mount, ring, necklace and hat. also, you'll be having my Iv59 (wiz/sorc), 2 aria sets (one blessed set +4 and dmg aria set +6-+7) with a comet accessory set. it also have a custom forest ambassador, custom wizard hat, and purrfect backpack. all costumes can be traded (via shared storage). you also get not ONE, but TWO monthly founder's costume hat (the one that's given to founders, and you'll get another one on feb).

it also have a level 50+ Yarnaro, 49 Tigerius, and ALOT of key frags from diff eidolons (vayu, koto, bel, aelius, baha, eligoos, uzuriel etc etc.) it also comes with hundreds of crests (diff elements).

together includes almost 950 gold, 10k fragments, 2k token, 1.7k loyalty points.

F.A.Q.

I just want the contents, is that possible?

Answer: Yes it is, you can move the items and gold thru shared inventory and just move it. (gold can be sent thru mail).

Is this a scam?

Answer: I have sold gold, equipments on several games and all of them are having the time of their lives enjoying what they bought.

How can i pay you?

Answer: I have a Paypal account

Is the price "#"?

Answer: Yes. ^_~

for more info or screenshots, you can contact me thru facebook/email: [email protected] /* */

bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.