Sold [Applications Open] Staff Management

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services' started by Hack Forums -, 12/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Brief Job Description
    I am currently looking for users who have experience coordinating and managing staff. This includes completing a checked amount of tasks per day, which mostly involve checking the performance of hired/staffed workers to ensure they are doing their job.

It may seem like this task is quite simple, and it can be for an experienced manager, though for an average user it is most definitely not a walk in the park. The manager must keep in touch with 50-200 employees, and record and comment on performance in a maintained spreadsheet which labels the summary of staff performance for all kinds of fields of work.

Availability
    Currently, I am only looking for 2 members to fill this position. An extensive interview will proceed to ensure that the member is suited for the job.

Application Info
    To apply, include the following in your application:
    - Previous staff management experience (if any)
    - Previous experience that may assist this job
    - Any other languages spoken (some employees are international)
    - Links to any previous business involvment

Applications close December 8 2018. Interviews period between December 8 and December 12 2018.

You will be contacted by the 8th of December 2018 if you qualify for an interview. The better your application, the better chance I will contact you. Verifiable experience is the most valuable application asset.

Notes & Conditions:
    1. While this project is not illegal, I prefer to work with those who have blackhat experience, as usually the most skill-diverse managers/partners, from my experience, originate from blackhat backgrounds.
    2. Once the interview has been completed, I will do another course of my own due diligence and review before we continue. You will only then receive extensive information about the project and the pathways you may take as a manager/partner.
    3. This is a serious project, so I am only looking for serious users looking for a good opportunity for partnership. Please, do not waste my time, and I will not waste yours.
    4. Payments are in BTC and are done on a weekly basis based on the accuracy of your work.
    5. Unless you have a very impressive verifiable background/experience, payment will not be upfront, but will be as work is completed. Do not ask for upfront payment, especially since it is in BTC.

Thank you.

------

Project Partnerships Open
    https://playerup.com/showthread.php?tid=5911930

Other open positions:
    Live Support: https://playerup.com/showthread.php?tid=5911916
    Marketing: https://playerup.com/showthread.php?tid=5911918

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.