Sold [Applications Open] Experienced Partners for Profitable Crypto-Currency Project

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services' started by Hack Forums -, 12/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Brief Information
    I am currently looking for an experienced group of partners to join into a profitable crypto-currency based project, to improve the way it is managed and to increase resource availability. More information is provided below.

Acquiring more information and joining the venture requires a very extensive interview to review your background.

Partnership Availability
    I am looking to group together 2 silent & overseeing partners, as well as 2-3 actively participating partners for this project.

Applying for an interview
    To apply for an interview, please provide:
    - An introduction that explains a bit about you
    - Your skillset and aspirations
    - Current or previous projects/businesses/ventures managed
    - Experience in crypto-currency (if any)
    - Time and/or Resources available to dedicated to the project if we were to move forward

Applications for interview close November 30, 2018. Voice interviews may be required for partnership positions.

Your time and your resources are the most valuable assets toward moving toward an interview. The applicants with the best time:resource ratio will be selected. If you have a lot of time, and little resources, you will still have a higher chance than someone with only resources and no time. Time & Knowledge are the most valuable resources.

Important Notes:

1. This is a serious project, so I am only looking for serious users looking for a good opportunity for partnership. Please, do not waste my time, and I will not waste yours.
    2. While this project is not illegal, I prefer to work with those who have blackhat experience, as usually the most skill-diverse managers/partners, from my experience, originate from blackhat backgrounds.
    3. Once the interview has been completed, I will do another course of my own due diligence and review before we continue. You will only then receive extensive information about the project and the pathways you may take as a manager/partner.
    4. We do not ever work in fiat. This project is strictly crypto-currency related.
    5. Partnership positions own a portion of the project. We do not pay salary, rather a lump sum portion of profit as we operate.

-----

Open job positions for this project:
    Staff Management: https://playerup.com/showthread.php?tid=5911942
    Marketing: https://playerup.com/showthread.php?tid=5911918
    Live Support: https://playerup.com/showthread.php?tid=5911916

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.