Selling Anime Steals and Deals (Rightstuf, Amazon, DD...etc)

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/2/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Anime Steals and Deals

Good idea

Finally! I had been wanting to post for the longest time asking if there were any deal's people know of on anime. But couldn't bring myself to pick a forum to do it in out of here, deal requests, or discussion/bragging right's. But a thread specifically for Anime deal's is wonderful, although may I also reccomend it include Bestbuy/Walmart/wherever an ACTUAL deal is (No YMMV or regional clearence)? Because that way we don't need a new thread for a single deal on anime just because it isn't from amazon. (Although it's given that most deals on anime WILL be from amazon, but you never know).

Edited it up a little bit. Made it into a general anime thread by suggestion of Hemi!

I think it should be Blu and DVD since not all releases are in Blu. Good thread idea though, I'll check here often!

Thanks op!

I suppose thats debatable. A lot of Funi titles today are Blu/DVD but then you get those stupid DVD only releases because of us sharing the same Blu region as Japan. I guess Blu Only and DVD Only would be good recommendations for other sections too.

Still trying to find a deal on Totoro and Howl's Moving Castle on Blu. )-:

rightstuf...tem/98512/4/0/0

That's part of the current sale this week, and really the only thing decent from the sale. Everything else is sorta meh.

Gonna pick this up thanks op

I found a couple of Complete Collections deals on Amazon I thought might be relevant to some members here:

And Tari Tari!

Updated the OP slightly.

Compared to what, K-On? K-On is a better comedy and music anime, but Tari Tari is a better slice of life drama, imo. It was also considered popular in Japan.

Beck/Mongolian Chop Squad absolutely destroys both, imo.

As for the Sentai deal, yeah, Elfen Lied on Blu-ray's really the only decent deal, seeing as how Sentai's prices don't really drop during their weekly deals on RS.

Fafner is 22.99 @ Amazon right now.

^this. I consider k-on to be trash. When I think of music anime I think beck/ mongolian chop squad lol.

Mardock Scramble: Second Combustion is $17.99 @ Amazon right now.

Huh, both Steins;Gate sets (Part 1 & Part 2) are $29.49 each right now, the lowest I've ever seen them. I don't doubt that Funimation will eventually release a single "Complete Series" collection, but I really, really want to have that series (though I wouldn't be able to watch it for a while). Does anyone think I should just pull the trigger now at $58.98 for the whole series or hold off until later on?

If you won't be able to watch it for a while, wait for the complete series set (hopefully by end of year). That is the best price I've seen for Part 1.

Knowing how I got 'em off Right Stuf new for nearly $82 (both parts combined), I'd say go for it. I really liked it.

Panty & Stocking back up to regular overprice.

Basilisk is down to $19.99

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.