Selling  Android and iOS  High End Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Account for sale. Level 200+ 450leaf tickets

Discussion in 'Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SunshineSquad, 4/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunshineSquad

SunshineSquad
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG] I downloaded the game the day it was available in the United States and have logged in everyday since then. That is almost 2 and a half years. I have every animal in the game and they are all at least level 20. I have all the furniture and clothing item available crafted including all the gold furniture. I have most of the non-leaf ticket event furniture and clothing crafted since the start of the game. As I am writing this post I have 473 leaf tickets and 851,397 bells. I have gotten all the trophies from OK motors. I have put a lot of my life into this game and need to move on lol and don't want to just walk away from it. Make me an offer. Thinking about $200.

#1 SunshineSquad, 4/14/20
    Last edited: 4/14/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    sadistface likes this.
  2. sadistface

sadistface
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey Friend, i hope you see this, im really interested in getting your account. can you please write an email to me if you see this ? we can nego on the price wise. my email address: [email protected], or you can kik: qing_95, thank you

3. lovehina154

lovehina154
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    are you still looking for one to buy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.