Selling Amazon DOTD - The Mel Brooks Collection ($21.99 BD; 7/18 Only)

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Amazon Gold Box has The Mel Brooks Collection as today's Deal of the Day. Blu-ray is $21.99. DVD is $18.99.

Blu-ray.com has reviews of individual releases where applicable. Scroll down on this page to view them. AFAIK, this collection is just a repackaging of those existing discs.

Very tempted now that I've seen the full list. 5 fantastic movies in that plus a few others I'm not overly familiar with. Am I the only one that kind of hates collections like these though because "where do I put these on my shelf? M for Mel Brooks? Ugh, but the rest won't be in their order..."

For $3 more, to get Spaceballs and all the rest in better visual/audio quality and features...why not?

Same here. I have the same problem with my Christopher Nolen collection and all of the Triple Feature blu-ray packs I have...

It bothers me how no one ever talks about Silent Movie. It's a pretty hilarious movie.

If anyone missed this, I'm sure it will be DOTD again in the near future. It was DOTD numerous times before I finally pulled the trigger at some point two years ago. I paid 28.99 July 2012 and have not regretted it one bit.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.