Sold Amazing Rank 300-ish account! Looking for only 30% of what I spent on it! Many Gods!!!

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by eldredge, 9/9/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eldredge

eldredge
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

I whaled really hard on this account, but I think it's run its course for me.

It has beaten almost all of the descended dungeons and rushes.

It has so many gods that a myriad of team combinations can be formed with them.

Just to mention a few, ideal Athena, Kirin, Ronia, DMeta, LMeta, Awoken Bastet, and Awoken Haku system

teams can be easily made with the gods that this has.

I've probably spent a little over $3,000 on this account, which has resulted in a box with roughly about 80% of the entire REM.

As stated before, I'm looking for around 30%, or about $1,000.

I'd prefer it if most of it was paid through Paypal, with the rest ($150-$200) being paid through $50 Google Play Gift Cards.

Email me at [email protected] if interested in this account.

Note: Unfortunately, you'll have to wait 1-2 weeks for the Device Change Code to be re-issued unless you can use the Google

Account Migration function because I used it to transfer this valuable account from my iOS phone to an Android one.

Cheers,
    Eldredge

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.