Selling   Aerith Supreme LV-60+ with many good Jobs, BEST PRICE

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Shynlee, 1/1/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shynlee

Shynlee
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

7   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Why Buy From Me?
    • Trusted Sellers with many successful transactions, all from Mobius FF Account
    • Free Re-Roll Account with no history of Magicites purchase. You don't have to worry about whether the funding come from fraud. IT'S BANNED FREE
    • Private account with email and password that linked to Google play, no sharing or else TIMES 3 MONEY BACK
    • Reasonable Price, Every Account comes with care. DECENT SET UP (except for Fresh account)
    • Purchased with middleman service worry-free
    THE AERITH SUPREME ACCOUNT - DESCRIPTION WITH SCREEN SHOTS
    • Single player LVL: 62
    • Set of 3 AERITH CARD With Maxed Ability Level
    • Limited time playerup Card from Terra Battle to Currently: Terra, FF14, FF15, FF7, FFRK, Boosted Summons...
    • Dozens of 4-5 Star-CARDs
    • 21 JOBS (Include 5 Onions JObs, 3 Basic Jobs given in training) : Knight, Hunter, White Mage, Dark Knight, Thief, Samurai, Assasin, Dancer, Ace Striker, Paladin, Occultist, Bard, Fauviste
    • Some Contents Have Not Finished
    PHOTO OF ACCOUNT HERE:

[​IMG]

PRICE AT: $75
    WHY YOU SHOULD BUY NOW AND FROM ME: A campaign from Square Enix given the purchased of 75$ Magicites to have A Random Draw Supreme Cards. (LIMITED AT ONCE) With the same Price I give you the advantages of having the BEST SUPREME CURRENTLY with many bonus as described above. You can also buy another bonus Supreme from SE to USE with Aerith Supreme

CONTACT INFO
    WHATSAPP: +84903999029
    FB: /Muabanperfume

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.