Accounts For items, mesos, other accounts

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

New to GZP , Im a member from maplebm but yeah this is what im doing,

Well , Ive recently quit maple and I decided to sell all my accounts for ONE nice account and give it to my sister, or just get her some nice equips for her nubsin, this is what I got up for trade , All on ranks and full info some have email please PM me ONLY if your interested and ill put up pictures , you must make your offer before than, because i dont wanna waste time just so you can offer me something dumb. Any World as long as its on ranks and you pay for the World Transfer(25K NX) otherwise scania only

100 Dexless Sin (Stripped Cept for Zhelm, Hitsugaya Hair/NX Eyes)(SOLD)

126 Dark Knight (Fully Equipped Zhelm + Mount)

93 CB (100 Dex I think Semi equipped + Zhelm, NX hair and eyes)

94 Low-Luk Priest+76 Lukless I/L Mage in Khaini (Nice Equips around + 70 INT Zhelmed + Hog, Ice mage in khaini stripped )

51 Lukless FP (Old cpq Char)

69 Spearman (70 Base Dex)

58 Dit (9x Base Dex Basic Equips)

I will be looking for ONE and only one nice account , if your interested I offer all of the above , since its for my sister Id prefer Female but if not than its fine, If its not accounts than offer in mesos / Equips but I prefer equips to avoid the tax

Aim : Kantonese4life

MSN :

Im telling you now dont freaking attempt to scam me , its happened so many times and you guys should realize by now its not going to work If no trusted MM is used which is the usual case , your going first and ive had no problems with this method since I joined BM. Happy Bidding

I bought the 100 Hermit. He's a good guy.

~Atrain

Good to know newcomers are trustworthy. If you have FlyFF Aibatt Stuff, I'd be happy to trade an 80 Broan Ranger.

I will offer my 79 WK in bera..+ maybe around..150mil? for your priest ^^

Lvl142 markman full info has world tranfer already and the markman in kradia

Interested in the marksman , contact me also my friend has gotten my priest banned until OCT 6 >:O , so until then it cannot be traded

hey contact me i am interested in the spearman and dit

Dam..If you still want my WK to trade for any your accounts, add me on msn

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.