Selling  6.5m-7m GP   iOS Account with 3 Galactic Legends close to GL Palpatine 6.9 million GP

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes SWGOH Accounts for Sale' started by AthénaPalmas, 11/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AthénaPalmas

AthénaPalmas
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I want to quit this game because it has become tedious for me so I have decided to sell this account.

It ranks number 1 in both arenas plus I already belong to both Discord channels to coordinate arena payouts.

Add me on Discord if you want more info about this account.

athena13#6652

It has both Galactic Legends with Ultimate and Relic 7 Kylo Ren and Rey and Relic 7 no ultimate yet (missing 5 ultimate mats) Galactic Legend Master Luke.

It's close to 6.9 m GP so you will have a very good rooster so you can achieve top 5 in Geonosis or Territory Wars.

athena13#6652

You can solo the Heroic Sith Raid, Heroic Tank Takedown and Heroic Rancor Pit with GL Kylo Ren.

[​IMG]

It already has 5 characters ready for GL Palpatine plus 6 more in Gear XII and the rest at gear XI.

athena13#6652

It includes several resources for you to spend in the various stores.

[​IMG]

It includes 18.7k crystals for you to spend (I stopped caring about this game a long ago but I still rank 1)

[​IMG]
    iOS account only

athena13#6652

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.