A lvl 5 30,000 Famer Beginner- Legit Account no hacks for any decent windia account

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey, I kno first thing..Lol yeah right hacks, scam, think what you think. Account hasn't been banned for 2 years. Nexon knows i bought it using legit cash.. I'm bored of it..and want a Sin in Windia. The account is in (Kradia).e withs a lvl 44 bowman with 5m and a lvl 38 Sin dexless with 1m and steelies.

We can use a omm..

i know full info

my msn-

Account Picture at-

It's obviously hacks.

The account is on Maple Island, and chars can't fame until level 15. So unless you have 30,000 level 15+ chars on Maple Island, you hacked the fame up.

actually. theres a group with high lvl+ beginners i payed most of these no lifers to fame me 30,000 spend over 20+ usd and 5b mesos from main. All lvl 50+. And no fame hack out?..

Originally Posted by slayerxyz75

actually. theres a group with high lvl+ beginners i payed most of these no lifers to fame me 30,000 spend over 20+ usd and 5b mesos from main. All lvl 50+. And no fame hack out?..

Doubtful. And I have your MSN in my contact list. For some reason it's under the category "Scammers".

Someone had a bad past I guess?

any one who buys a account with 30k fame, only possible was to get that high was fame hack along time ago, i have many many accounts with 30k fame never play them since its easy to see that the account used hack and no one will party you ect..

Stop trying kid. The account is obviously fame hacked. There are lots of people with 30k fame who haven't been banned, that doesn't mean love you.

Everyone here knows that you didn't buy 30,000 fame on a level 5 beginner. GTFO.

it's obviously hacks..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.