Sold 7 year FEMALE account with 1 MILLION BEEX! TONS OF UNITZ WITH FURNITURE AND SUPER RARE CLOTHES

Discussion in 'Woozworld Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Winnie Situ, 12/14/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winnie Situ

Winnie Situ
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I was really hesitating selling this account because I put so much time and effort into it (lots of money too rip)

BEEX: 1 million (it's crazy ikr) WOOZ: 351 wooz

After 7 years with this account obviously there's a time to stop playing and I'm going into university soon so I can't keep this account anymore and it's very valuable to me so I'm selling it at the cheapest price for what it's worth.

It's a level 50 account and I have 20k votes on it. I have over 40 unitz with many of them filled with furniture and themed which is worth a lot if you were to sell all of it.
    Also my clothes I have tons of cute and super rare colourable clothing (if sold can probably make about 500K+ beex)

If you're interested in buying please let me know below and I'll give more of a detailed outline and proof for everything! or contact me individually. Thank youu. :)

instagram: @ughwinnie
    [​IMG]

#1 Winnie Situ, 12/14/19
    Last edited: 12/14/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.