60+sin or bandit

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys, im looking for a sin or bandit level 60+ with decent equips and mesos. I doubt i will be going first (due to heroman103 scamming me for 50k nx). Just post here to add me on msn and tell me how much nx you would like for the account.

MSN:

cheers, chris

Lol, you're one to talk about scamming.

(5:36:25 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): Your playing the game right now, close it

(5:36:38 PM) jnovachis@hotmail: k

(5:39:01 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): You're still on

(5:39:11 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): I'm growing suspicious

(5:39:45 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): Please don't scam my account if that's what you plan on doing.

(5:40:04 PM) jnovachis@hotmail: says im still on?

(5:40:07 PM) jnovachis@hotmail: wtf?

(5:40:15 PM) jnovachis@hotmail: just taking so long to close.

(5:43:26 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): You went from heneyss to kerning city.

(5:43:31 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): You're still logged on.

(5:43:57 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): Please don't scam me, I put my trust in you.

(5:45:24 PM) jnovachis@hotmail: im not.. im honestly not on.. im trying to.. but someone else is

(5:55:58 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): You're lying to me.

(5:56:08 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): Thought you had more integrity then that, oh well.

(5:56:28 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): Hope the pixels were worth stealing from someone who put faith into you

(5:57:16 PM) kevinandmagicsuc@netscape (E-mail Address Not Verified): Oh yeah, chat logs.

(5:57:17 PM) Message could not be sent because the user is offline:

Oh yeah, chat logs.

Scammed a noob account, GG XD.

uhh dude, who are you? and i havent even made a trade today.. what is that chat log about?

Lmfao, if you're going to scam, at least be good at it. You know who I am. Good luck trading on this site again.

Ok..I was gonna trade you but..

i actually have no idea who he is..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.