Selling  Europe  Level 100 or Higher  5 or Higher One of the most unique accounts in War Thunder

Discussion in 'WarThunder Accounts for Sale' started by UASIA, 12/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UASIA

UASIA
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling one of the most unique accounts in-game with e-mail (full control of account for your own protection. You can change it even further afterwards)
    Account has been played since 2013. A lot of time and resources were spent to develop the best units and crews to achieve maximum comfort and advantage while playing.

Key features:
    - More than 8000$ have been invested in this account;
    - Active premium account for 1 year;
    - A lot of exclusive units (E-100, IS-7, etc. See screenshots for more);
    - A lot of unique titles, emblems, decorators and achievements available;
    - Many units have talismans (for faster future unit research);
    - Most of the nations have 5+ fully trained crews for ground and air units to gain advantage over your opponents;
    - Most of units have "Ace" crew to gain maximum advantage over your opponents;
    - Account contains multiple rare and expensive skins that can be purchased on the market.

Detailed information is available in screenshot section:

To overview all of the unique features this account contains one post is simply not enough.
    Playing over these years have become boredom that is the reason I'm looking for decent person to take care of my hard work.
    If you are interested DM. I can tell more about what interests you on Discord.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.