Selling  LEVEL 90 - DA/DK Item/5 Mi Gold/Fully Trained Dragon/Many BiS/Over 200 items

Discussion in 'Dragon Fable Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Luqueasaur, 11/10/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luqueasaur

Luqueasaur
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Has a Dragon Amulet and the Necrotic Sword of Doom;
    Several best-in-slot (BiS) and over 200 hundred items;
    Expensive Storybook Collection and Armor Closet already bought: change classes at once spot & play any seasonal event whenever you feel like it;
    Access to several in-game;
    Most important DC items bought.
    Dragon FULLY trained!

Several badges have been already obtained, the entire storyline is completed so you can access any point of it at your will. If things are too tough you can always play on normal mode to get a grip of the classes and if it's too easy you can always put Hard Mode.

In monetary terms, this account has ~40 USD spent on it (19.95 DA + 13.95 DK + 7 in ACs), including the Necrotic Sword of Doom - the first of the DK items.

In "farming terms", this account has several BiS items, over 230 items (yes, that's right, an absurdly large rooster of items). Some grindy items from the Inn of Time are already here , and so are items like the Ultimate Blinding DragonFstaff of Destiny, Exalted Apotheosis, Ink Spire etc. Max level (90), over 5 mi gold and around 30 DCs. It also has the Dragon playerup.com of Elements (seasonal DC rare that has, well, all the elements), Storybook Collection (costs 5000 DCs), and the Armor Closet (1000 DCs). I'd argue that alone is worth around ~40 USD. Not to mention every storyline class + 3 DC class + Guardian class already fully trained.

Essentially, this account is worth ~80 USD, give or take. I'm willing to sell it for 50 USD with Middleman or 45 without, which is almost half price. Just hit me up at discord: MedicineSeller#3416 if you're interested.

Here's a list of avaliable classes:

-> All base class forms but shadow - Ascendant as Atalean;
    -> All DragonLord classes (DL, CC DL, Evolved DL, EDL Color);
    -> Guardian
    -> Ranger;
    -> Pirate;
    -> CC, Old, Normal and Dread Ninja;
    -> Paladin;
    -> Necromancer;
    -> DeathKnight;
    -> NecroParagon;
    -> DragonSlayer;
    -> Technomancer;
    -> Soul and Master SoulWeaver (with Baltael's Aventail);
    -> Normal and Evolved Pumpkin Lord;
    -> ShadowHunter;
    -> Ascended Chickencow;
    -> Kathool Adept;
    -> enTropy.

And all the items (yup, this is gonna be a long one!):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(click on it to zoom)

Countless rares and grindy items!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.