Selling  10-24 Games  Global   1-48 Hours Steam library share account (never being used) with premium games like dying light and no mans sky

Discussion in 'Steam Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Hoxurus, 9/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoxurus

Hoxurus
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

9   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi,
    When you buy this you get access to play a few premium games. Note that im only giving you library sharing so the games are not yours! However you can play the games i have.
    These games are: dying light enhanced edition, no mans sky, hello neighbor, dead by daylight, gangbeasts, dark souls 3, the hunter call of the wild and hello neighbor.
    Here are the details:
    https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561199033220801/?cc=us

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199033220801/games/?tab=all

#1 Hoxurus, 9/20/20
    Last edited: 9/20/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Hoxurus

Hoxurus
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

9   0   0

My Location:
    You can also request to buy a game, preferably on sale. And i give a heafty percentage off the default price. Note that it can only be on the library shared account that you bought in this listing and that you have to wait around 2 weeks before i can buy it

3. OP
    OP
    Hoxurus

Hoxurus
    Expand Collapse

9   0   0

My Location:
    UP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.