Selling  Android and iOS Old Player level 297 Sells the account for no time to play

Discussion in 'Naruto Ultimate Ninja Blazing Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Davi_Blazing, 9/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davi_Blazing

Davi_Blazing
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

Hello, I'm a player who started from the start of the game and I did all the birthdays of the game
    I thought that the game was improving with some new features but I'm gaming other games now so I can't dedicate more time on this game.

I have on this account 80-90% of the BF, I have ALL the PC units (the majority are cost -28)
    I have many of BB characters
    I have ALL the SS character red ultimate
    I have all the 7 star except the new Naruto and sasuke

So the selling price is 200 € but we can negotiate

You may think it's expensive but I guarantee you're wrong, because in the game 50 pearls = 30 € so 350 € ~ = 600 pearl and with 600 pearl you can make a full step (= 400 pearls) =9 multis+4multi(=200 pearls) and you will absolutely never be able with that to have 1% of my account
    You can reroll but even if you have a good reroll you're not able to do the Ninja Road, the SS playerup and I don't talk about the PvP you will lost all your games if you don't have a meta team (and you can't have a meta team unless if you have the 7* and the reward with dupes)

I have a lot of full duped characters or with all their good abilities, you can contact me I will show you that

You can contact me by mail: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.