(NA, UNLINKED) 100k Breaker P2W Account + 2500 Gems + RUS 3 weeks + 28 Purification Tickets

Discussion in 'SINoALICE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by TeddyBear, 7/24/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeddyBear

TeddyBear
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Discord: Tjbear#2371
    I have 25 classes, 2 LB, all are either level 10/10 or 12/12.
    Been playing since day 1, have gems saved up for nier banner on 26th, guild is currently 16W, 6L in A rank (EliteNA), RANK 102, 28 purifications saved up for the 110-120 grind. I also have only completed most of Act 1 (NORMAL) story, just about all of act 1 (HARD) is open, act 2 (NORMAL) is also open besides one story done, so a lot of free gems there. I would love to continue playing but time is not on my side right now and it would only be a let down to the guildies if I can't make some of the coliseums :(. With the upcoming nier banner, you can easily hit 110k combat power (assuming you at least have normal luck according to rates), as getting even one SR will boost ~4-5k power, and it can increase the power far more by upgrading more weapons to SR for sub-gear, as my sub-gear is mostly level 30/x, meaning lot's of stats wasted. PM me on discord if you have any specific questions on anything! Thank you, as always, and best of luck finding an account that suites your preferences! :)

#1 TeddyBear, 7/24/20
    Last edited: 7/24/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.