Selling   LOADED R6 ACCOUNT WITH OTHER GAMES 1.2 W/L, 0.9 KD (RANKED) LVL 176

Discussion in 'Rainbow Six Siege Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by cary102, 7/3/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cary102

cary102
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Details:
    https://r6.tracker.network/profile/pc/Cary102
    -27/28 Attackers (missing Ace only)
    -26/28 Defenders (missing Wamai and Melusi)
    -20,000 Renown
    -Almost all Twitch Prime Packs
    -Lots of Epic and Legendary Cosmetics.
    -Streamer charms for MacieJay, Annemunition, KingGeorge and also the C9 charm.
    -3 DLC universal skins - Ruby, Amethyst and Cobalt.
    -Includes 2 seasonal unviersal weapon skins (Secret Star and Ocean's Teeth)
    -Black Ice for Canadian Pistol, German Pistol, IQ's LMG and AUG.
    -Gold ranked rewards since Burnt Horizon, Silver ranked rewards for this current season.
    -LVL 176.
    -5x 1 Day Renown Booster

*ASKING PRICE CHANGED TO $200 OBO
    Asking for $250 OBO. If you want to make me an offer, message me on Discord @Cary102#3649. I would like to do a transaction off of Playerup because it has taken me a long time to receive payment for other accounts. If we do a transaction off of Playerup, I can go lower. However, if you are uncomfortable with buying off of playerup, that is fine and just PM me and I will lower the price for you.

I am selling the account as I am not interested in the genre anymore. IF you would like to see the account, message me on discord @Cary102#3649.

Also includes Ubisoft, Steam and Epic Games account.
    Here are the games included (accounts may vary, most are unplayed):
    Ubisoft: The Division 2, The Crew 2, For Honor, Assassin's Creed 2 and Unity, Child of Light, Rayman Legends and the account is also included in the Hyper Scape Tech Test. Ubisoft level 27.
    Steam (lots of throwaway games, Steam Level 6): GTA 5 (loaded account), PC Building Simulator, Pummel Party, Rocket League, Tomb Raider, Metro 2033 Redux, Grid 2, Destiny 2 and Day of Infamy.
    Epic Games (mainly tied for the divison 2): The Division 2

*NOTE* - I AM NOT ASKING MORE FOR THESE ACCOUNTS, THEY ARE INCLUDED WITH THE PRICE BECAUSE STEAM REQUIRES UBISOFT TO RUN R6 AND THE I PURCHASED THE DIVISION 2 ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE.

#1 cary102, 7/3/20
    Last edited: 7/3/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.