Selling  Premium  1-24 Hours CrunchyRoll Premium 1 YearWarranty

Discussion in 'Crunchyroll Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by h0amau, 6/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0amau

h0amau
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello guys, I am bringing you lots of quality accounts available now in stock
    The best price in the digital marketplace
    These accounts have a lifetime warranty!! So, if you have any problem with your account, I'll provide a replacement to you IMMEDIATELY
    Don't hesitate in ask me any question you have.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Crunchyroll is an American distributor, publisher, and licensing company focused on streaming anime, manga, and dorama. Founded in 2006 by a group of University of California, Berkeley graduates, Crunchyroll's distribution channel and partnership program delivers content to 50 million registered users worldwide. Crunchyroll is a subsidiary of Otter Media, which is a subsidiary of AT&T's WarnerMedia. Crunchyroll has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chișinău and Tokyo, and is a member of the Association of Japanese Animations (AJA). "Crunchyroll-Hime", also known as "Hime" is the official mascot of Crunchyroll.

Crunchyroll offers over 900 anime shows, more than 200 East Asian dramas to users, and 50 manga titles as Crunchyroll Manga, although not all programming is available worldwide due to licensing restrictions. Crunchyroll passed one million paid subscribers in February 2017, and has over 2 million paid subscribers as of 2019. Crunchyroll also selects some anime titles for release on Blu-ray/DVD through its distribution partners (Funimation and Viz Media in North America, Anime Limited in the United Kingdom)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

**ToS**

No refunds.
    If the account has a problem I will replace it in 6 hours
    If you receive non working account(s) don't leave a negative feedback - contact me on discord [@MeownBB#3717] or Telegram : [@meownbb]
    Do not Change Username or Password it will void the warranty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Screenshots

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    h0amau

h0amau
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    this is bumppp

3. OP
    OP
    h0amau

h0amau
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    this is bumppp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.