Selling   SELLING 4 CASTLE AGE ACCOUNTS (LVL 2474, 239, 1081, 837)

Discussion in 'Castle Age Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Freeda, 6/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freeda

Freeda
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I want to sell four of my castle age accounts. I would like to sell all four together to the same person in bulk if possible. An individual sale is also possible. All accounts are free to play, and no payment method has been attached to any account. Contact me on Gmail "Freeatlast2.10.10" with a good offer. Trade is possible via Paypal, Western Union, Remitly etc. I can provide you screenshots etc, whenever you want, looking for an average offer willing to negociate.
    • The first account is a level 2474 High LSI leveling toon with 16500 Energy. Finishes around top 150 in all LSI playerup. With its four star level 80 Monkey King and high LSI , this account you can level up without stopping. Using Solara gives the ability to hunt monsters. At the moment this is not a Hybrid/PVP toon, rather a pure PVE toon.

• The second account is a level 239 dinosaur account with 19.56 BSI. Pure PVP and can take down most 600-700 toons. It is one of the top freeplaying toons of its level bracket 200-300. The toon is hemmed with mostly rares and one epic gem.

The third Toon is a Monster Hunter PVE toon of level 1081. This is a unique toon as well because it has 673(will increase while this thread is up) skill points still left for you to use whichever way you want. Good General Alliance.

The fourth Account is a level 837 Healer. With its high health rune of level 155, it is able to carry the guild in guild battles.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Freeda

Freeda
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    SOLD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.