Selling  Android and iOS  50+ 5*  Average 2630 + 500 (story) Orbs, Duo Idunn, Surtr, L! Azura, F Corrin, Tibarn +50 5*

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Denondi, 3/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denondi

Denondi
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I've been playing feh for years and now this is my last account, the one I used just to save orbs.

As you can see I started playing it "seriously", so far I have 2630 orbs and more than 500 can be get for free right now from game (story and paralogues are both not 66% and others modalities are almost untouched).

180k feather are in the game as most of the top broken unit, those are photos to see them:

If you count that with ~1700 orbs in an 8% banned you can catch up to 3 +10 snipering for a color, with enough luck top everything in the game is easy.

The price I want for it is 60€ (but I'm open to offer), if you have any question feel free to contact me here, on discord (Dennis#4621 ) or telegram @MAMORI1

Thanks for your attention.

#1 Denondi, 3/28/20
    Last edited: 3/28/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Denondi

Denondi
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

The account now has Bramimond+1 and -30 orbs.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.