Selling  High End R14 BA, R12 defiler, multiple high-end toons

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by bazhe, 2/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bazhe

bazhe
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm selling/trading 3 accounts:
    First account (US):
    - Premium account
    - 8 years old
    - contains BA r14 with many skins, sigils and items, all skills and traits unlocked (on Arkenstone)

Second account (US):
    - Premium account (5 years old)
    - Creeps: r12 defiler, r6 ba on Landroval
    - High-lvl freeps: lvl-120 rk, lvl-118 lm, lvl-105 guard, lvl-104 burg on ARKENSTONE (some of them have crafting to tier 11; legendary items almost maxed on every char except the burg) - for additional info(pics) click HERE.
    - General info: It has all classes unlocked beorn, rk, warden, and creeps ba, defilers; lots of tokens and stuff in the wallet (check PICS)

Third account(EU):
    - Premium account (7 years old)
    - Creeps: low rank creeps (r3 defiler)
    - High-lvl freeps (leveled up with valar to 105):
    lvl 120 warden r6 (it has bomb gear for lvl 120, maxed LIS, 81 trait points , craft scholar tier 12) - for additional info(pics) click HERE.
    lvl 120 HIGH ELF lm r3 (above average gear for lvl120, maxed LIS, 82 trait points)
    - General info: freep classes unlocked: rk, warden; races: high-elf; A lots of figments, motes and embers in wallet; LOTS OF BOUND TO ACCOUNT TOMES OF DEFFENCES/ATTACK and lots of valuable stuff like that (for example lm has 2 imbued replacement scrolls etc.); The account has the anvil expansion unlocked!

Selling all 3 accs for 100$ (if you buy them together)
    I'm willing to use middle-man service if you pay for the fees!

#1 bazhe, 2/23/20
    Last edited: 2/23/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.