Selling  Global  Linked  Android  High End 10 ML NAT 5S / [GLOBAL] TOP TIER ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Epic Seven 7 Epic7 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Bigwill, 12/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigwill

Bigwill
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

5   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I am selling my Epic Seven account because I just lost my job and my son was born in a few days and I don't have time to continue with my competitive guild. I am in the top 5 of guilds and almost never resort to my attacks. I am idle in champion with my autocomposite that can easily defend up to 5200. I live in Europe but I play on the Global server, so it is almost impossible for me to rush in the sand. As a result, I don't have any legend endings, but I have finished Champ 1 without attacking at all in the last 5 hours of the week. The legend is easily reachable with the units and equipment already present in the account. You will be a stable collaborator in guild wars both in attack and defense in any superior guild.

One thing I should mention. Yes, the name is a random collection of letters. But, with the name change ticket that comes out, this is your chance to get a high value account, while choosing the name you want.

I am looking for $ 450 through PayPal friends and family. If you are not going to give the money first. You will not get full access to the STOVE account, as well as the disposable Gmail attached to the account.

Inf Acc:

Arbiter Vildred
    Charles
    Seaside Bellona
    Martial Artist Ken
    Dark Corvus
    Fallen Cecilia
    Basar

The results of the last guild wars. You should know that I have not lost a single attack and that my defensive record was: 6 wins, 3 draws, 0 losses during that period of time. This is as a member of a guild of the top 5.

More information in my mail.

[email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.