Selling  Android and iOS  Level 11 Level 11 Arena 11 Clash Royale Acc 3 years old with OVER 30,000 GEMS for CHEAP

Discussion in 'Clash Royale Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Big Panda, 11/19/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Panda

Big Panda
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello, I am looking to sell this Clash Royale account that I have had since the game came out. As you can see from the inactivity of my account, I have not played this game for many years, however I recently logged on and figred it had a bit over 30k gems on it, so I may as well put it up for sale. As you can see from the badge, I have received a badge for creating this account at least 3 years ago. I am looking to sell this account for a good price considering it has 30k gems on it, on top of that the progression of this account is well over $200 spent.

The following are links to screenshots of my Clash Royale account progression

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I am willing to use a verified middleman for this purchase, but if you are willing to pay the middleman fee, or you could send the money first then I will send the account details. Whichever method is fine. This account is linked to a Supercell ID, I will give you full access to this email account as well. My asking price is $160 USD, but it's #. Please contact me on here or via discord, or instagram. My instagram is @Big_Panda_STW, my discord is TC#2967. Please let me know if you are interested. Payment via PayPal ONLY. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.