Selling  Android and iOS  Huge Account for Selling

Discussion in 'KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BlackZeroHal, 11/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackZeroHal

BlackZeroHal
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello people, I'm interested in sell my account of Mobile Game Kingdom Hearts Union Cross.

It is an incredible account, with +1000 days, and therefore, it is one of the oldest accounts of the Global server.

[​IMG]

Thanks to that, I have the best medals of each era of the game, for example, I have a large number of High Score Challenge medals, and a variety of exclusive titles and costumes.

To prove it I will show you some of my best medals, and some exclusive ones. In orange the new and better, that is, the Supernova. In green the exclusive playerup.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see in the images, I have a space of 1200 medals, so there is more than enough space to continue acquiring medals.

In addition, I have completed more than 65% of the medal album.

[​IMG]

Regarding costumes, I also have a huge variety. After 4 years of play, it's easy to imagine how many suits you can accumulate haha. Among them I have several exclusives obtained in the Colosseum, or in special playerup like the one in Organization 13.

I want to emphasize that I have the armor of the Vulpes Union, which was only obtained by the best 100 parties in the Union. That is, it is SUPER EXCLUSIVE.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Finally, and what I think is more important: I have more than 17,000 jewels. In addition I have accumulated 5,000 jewels of level 450, and I'm about to reach 500. That would put me at 27,000 jewels, enough to make 9 pulls to the main banners of 10 pulls.

[​IMG]

This is an active account, which I will continue playing until the sale occurs. That means it will improve with the passing of days.

Therefore, I consider that the price of $ 500 is more than perfect. It is non-#.

You can contact me by my discord: Narrador#1856

Greetings!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.