Selling  Android  Average Global - Early High Account - Halloween Kula, Shermie - FB Bind, Google Dummy Mail - Nego

Discussion in 'The King of Fighters All Star Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by KNAM, 11/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KNAM

KNAM
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling my King Of Fighters Allstar account. I've cleared the stories and some hard parts on auto, the "main dish" of this game is PVP, Co-Op and Event Dungeons. All those requires manual gameplay, even if you're power is much higher due to boss mechanics, which is really fun to play. Since most of the daily dungeons are done, you can just use auto ticket to go through the daily missions and get inside the "main dish" quickly". My account details bellow:

Main Team (the 3 fighters you'll be using):
    Kula Diamond (Limited Halloween Version) Lvl 70 - Has Ultimate/Special - CP 12K>
    Kula will be your main damage dealer in PVE and PVP, her combo does not allow her opponents to use emergency dodge
    since her combo starts by launching her opponents to the air. Also has a passive that lets her "freeze" opponents if
    she is attacked, will almost always activate but has a cooldown.
    Terry Bogard (96' version) Lvl 80 - No Ultimate/Special - CP10K>
    Combo can be dodged, make sure your opponent uses emergency first then punish them
    Kyo Kusanagi (96' version) Lvl 80 - Has Ultimate/Special - CP9K>
    Although Kyo has lower CP than Terry, his combo is much more reliable than Terry

Other nat 5*:
    Athena (94, 96, 97, and AS->limited) - Has Ultimate/Special
    Benimaru (99) - Has Ultimate/Special
    Andy (98)
    Chermie (Limited Halloween)

Have many battle cards (and Ultimate/Special cards unused)

More details in pictures bellow:

Screenshot_2019-11-04-17-00-20-085_com.netmarble.kofg.png - Google Drive
    Screenshot_2019-11-04-16-56-46-001_com.netmarble.kofg.png - Google Drive
    Screenshot_2019-11-04-17-00-34-808_com.netmarble.kofg.png - Google Drive

Although the FB is bind, of course I'll stop playing the account after it is sold. Will bind using dummy gmail account, and will give the details as soon as payment is done and confirmed.

Payment can be made via Paypal, or can use transfer through Indonesia or Malaysia local banks. Can use Moneygram or Western Union for other choice of payment.
    If you are interested, can contact me on WA +6287888034243 or Facebook Log into Facebook | Facebook

Thanks and have fun, this game is by far a very very close to the original King Of Fighters game mobile game. Will keep playing, but not intensely...

For reference, I've sold my King's Raid account for $300 and Revue Starlight for $150 in this site. I'm also selling my Magia Record account (but I'm still playing this, this is my main game) and Knights Chronicle account with all RWBY character if you're interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    KNAM

KNAM
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Update, google linked to a dummy mail for a smooth account transfer

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.