Selling   Max tr10 perfect account to go in direction you want with loads of unspent points.

Discussion in 'Hustle Castle Fantasy Kingdom Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by derfnickell, 9/26/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derfnickell

derfnickell
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my max tr 10 act. Created new gmail/googleplay it's linked to which comes with it.
    All rooms maxed. Heroes 100 100 99 90 90 90 89 89 89 89 89 89 so you can stay in the sub 100 bracket, or promote as you want. With new change to arena it's well suited to gem bay, maxes portal, dungeon and arena.
    Has 90k arena points saved, to buy artifacts you want. 16k gems to spend as you want. 350k dungeon points again, allowing for full flexibility to take in any direction. Currently army strength is 3.5m because I keep 3 weak units, and have not advanced hero on purpose. Lots of legendaries to use when get ready to move to 100 bracket. 3 strong chars fully equipped with epic gems. 4k chests, lots more dust and shards ready to go. Any questions please contact me. $900 Price #.

https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10469912_12975

[email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    derfnickell

derfnickell
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Dunno how to edit. Price is $450. 100k arena points, 500k dungeon points. 4k chests, 2k tickets. 100 legendaries 100 maxed epic gems

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.