Selling   S7 211 gs DEMON HUNTER -13,132 dps rating 47% crit, 100k+ dps! 5000 coupons

Discussion in 'World of Kings Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by rexgold, 9/21/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rexgold

rexgold
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This Orc Archer 'Rex Gold' is crazy geared!
    47.22% crit (my main move lethal shot crits for like 200,000+)
    OVER 100,000 dps! Below is a pic of me in OL5 pulling over 100k dps on a boss, single target!
    12,669 dps raiting
    207 gear score
    Main skills are level 10 and 9
    Tons of Enchants and Epic Gems
    Sacred Mounts
    Best Pet in game for Archer Pet:Bubble
    PICS: 207 ilvl
    [​IMG]
    100k dps
    [​IMG]
    Sacred Mount
    [​IMG]

I've spent over 1,000$ on this character so you're getting an amazing deal!
    Links to Pics of DPS/ Charater stats Below
    < dps raiting 12,762 as of right now, going up everyday! (if pic link isnt working or you have any questions contact my email [email protected] and i'll send you the links to the pics :) )

This character is one of the top dps in 2nd best guild on the server we were first to down the new lvl 70 raids! 7 mounts sacred/epic, frog mount, mastery is super leveled. Comes with close to 300 gold, bunch of diamonds and some coupons already! Plus I've got tons of valuable stuff in the characters inventory/warehouse so you are getting so much more! You also get a 70 Spellblade rogue alt and mage and pali! 4 characters for the price of one! I've spent over 1,000$ on this character so you are seriously getting a great deal!!! He is so fun to play, but My gf is going to disown me if I don't get rid of it so I have to sell him :(
    MAKE AN OFFER!!! :) [email protected] :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.