Selling  Android and iOS  Average 4 80s-frostfire Wizard17k necromancer 22k Paladon dragonsrider at 19k 3 on s23 battle mage23k on s4

Discussion in 'World of Kings Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Djsherm1989, 8/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djsherm1989

Djsherm1989
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

This the perfect account for someone wanting to jump into the game and have a huge head start all the characters have good gear wouldnt take much to turn any 1 of them into a top ranked player plus you'll have ton of options I'm sure I'll have the 3rd lvl 80 by August 7th and it's a Paladon at lvl 60 right now and leveling fast so between the 3 characters you have a healer, tank, and multiple dps options honestly just looking to see offers from people no idea what they are worth so please just throw a offer out there and let's talk this game is so fun you'll have a blast and even though these 3 will be very far into the game when you get them they also still have so far they can go so you'll have a blast taking them to the top let me know what you think

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Djsherm1989

Djsherm1989
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Ok so update for you the firefrost wizard is up too 15,400+ and the necromancer is at 15,000+ and the Paladon is up to 11,500+ and is now lvl 72 I will have him to lvl 80 very soon so hurry and get your offers in before someone else does!!!

3. OP
    OP
    Djsherm1989

Djsherm1989
    Expand Collapse

Ok also this is so dumb that I am flagged as a high risk account literally all that I did was accidentally posted the same thread 2 times and it flagged me... a d I've messed them a ton of times they wont fix it so I mean seriously put a offer in and when I sell it I will do what ever the buyer need to feel safe seriously I'll do anything to make it work for you just let me know

4. OP
    OP
    Djsherm1989

Djsherm1989
    Expand Collapse

So just update my battle mages has started to be come my main do I'm sure his gear score is going to pass everyone since he is in a top raiding guild also this account comes with it's own email adress so you will have complete control over the account

5. OP
    OP
    Djsherm1989

Djsherm1989
    Expand Collapse

So now most of the characters have a good mix of t1andt2

And the battle mage now has a 400+ gear score and 23,000 tank rating and climbing fast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.