Selling  Europe  Android  Average SAO MD - Rank 130 - 26 6 characters - 3 5 weapons - 4 5 armors

Discussion in 'Sword Art Online Memory Defrag Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diana Raquel, 10/16/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diana Raquel

Diana Raquel
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This account includes 6* The Will Trascending the System Kirito fully evolved with more than 7k attack and mitigation character Raindrops Girl Rain fully evolved as well. Perfect account for beginners and also for players with more experience.
    You can finish every quest needing only Kirito's strong and fast power combining with Rain's great strength and unbreakable combos. Other awesome characters this account also offers include: 6* Linked to the Future Asuna; 6* The Will Changing the Fate Asuna; 5* New Year's Breeze Yuuki and 5* (soon to be 6*) Vindictive Blade Asuna, both barrier characters.
    A lot of my 4* characters can be evolved into 5*, such as Bouquet Toss Yuuki, Fragrant Olive in June Alice, Tropical Beach Boy Kirito and more.
    I'm sure you can bring out the true potencial of this account, make me proud ;)
    If you want a detailed list of the characters or have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Email: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.