Selling  High End  Android ~3 Billion power account on 326, top rally team

Discussion in 'Army Men Strike Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jehr_Gambrinus, 6/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jehr_Gambrinus

Jehr_Gambrinus
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Arguably 3rd strongest account on the field, pretty close to #1 and 2 on our field. And this account is part of arguably the best rally team in the entire game on any battle field. There's no major gaps on this account, it's ready to fight today and is backed up by a great team. We've put many other billion+ players in flames, including one of the 10 billion players from UCA. HQs is 3 hammers, all metal factories and all of the non-factory buildings are between first and third rebuild. Base power (if I got zeroed, without trooops or defense facilities) is almost 255 million. This is easily the best account you'll find posted on here.

- Most officers. All officers are R12 except Bull-X, which I just got.
    Military officers: Max talents on all of the training officers (Spencer, Santa, Lina, Huntsman, Soldier-X, Stark). Santa-X and Brian are R12 but not max talents, since I don't use them to train.The rabbit is the only one I'm missing, and I have over 100 secret signets and enough merits to R12 him once he cycles back into the pool. All evolvable officers are S class
    Defense officers: I have all of them except Mr. Figure Samauri. All are R12 except Ice Warrior. Max talents on Panda, Eri Kasamoto, Reindeer-X, Glory, and Fluffy Bear. Reindeer-X is S class.
    Logistics officers: I have all of them except Mr. Figure. All are R12, and they're all S class with max talents, except Angel Alyssa and Cupid are not max talents.
    Technology Officers: I have all of them except Boxer. All are R12 and evolved if possible. Max talents on Silent Night, Eric, Frost, Wendy, Dr. S, and both GB men.
    - Deployment officers I have all of them except the two Megaman officers and Lucky Star. All are R12 except Bull-X, which I just got, and Lion General. Max talents on many officers, including but not limited to Marco, Tarma, Nur, Edwin (S), Kung ** Maid, Snow Fairy, Flora-X, Patrick, Sally, Mighty Alice, many others. 10x S class, R12 Demeters and Bulls, one for each cue when I gather.
    Special officer skills unlocked by max talents: Victoria, Glory, Amaterasu, Frost, Wendy, Clint/Lynn, Hunt Master, Forest Elder, Snow Fairy, Tarma Roving, Marco Rossi, Eri Kasamoto, Fio Germi, Lina, Silent Night.

Airforce: I have all of the planes. Dragon is max with all max gears. All gears have double unit attributes of at least one gold and one purple. Copter has max wild roar with all gold unit attributes. F117 is maxed with max Christmas Frost Gears with gold spins. 4 more planes have full sets of wild roar, 1x with full triumph, another with 4/6 Guardian of Order gears. Most planes have most or all attributes unlocked (F117 and Dragon are primary war zone and dev zone planes, with everything complete). Vampire has all training speed and training resource utilization attributes unlocked. All special plane skills unlocked.

Standard Research: All T4 and below complete. T5 attribute enhancement and deep battle complete. over 80% complete defense master 5. Vehicle, Commando and Copter master 5 areall between 37 and 43% complete, artillery master 5 is only 20% complete.
    Precision research: Help master complete. Officer Master: All S class complete, and on the A side all are 8/10 or higher, including 10/10 on technology and logistics. Never finished the others on the A class (military 9/10, defense and deployment 8/10) side because I never assign or use A class officers in the other categories because I have better S class officers. Collection expert was complete until they released the new stuff. I've unlocked the new combat system, and have completed 4x of the new categories, and have another 3x between level 6 and 9. Elite Combat: First half is complete. Second half is 80% or more complete, I'm 4/5 on all of unit attack, defense and HP at the bottom.

Robots: I have them all. Level 20 and max (lev 50) bonus attributes on Mobility Storm, Bastion, and Duck. Striker, Dragon Lord, Terminator and Jupitr King are all level 20 with some progress towards maxing the bonus attributes. I also have lv 1 Warlock, Lv 1 TRex, Lv 15 Revenger, and a level 10 Mecha Stalker.

400k gold sitting in the account, with a healthy inventory of, well, nearly everything.

Paypal preferred payment method, but we can discuss if that doesn't work for you. Find me on line chat under user id: jehrico76, or discord Jehrico#9688

#1 Jehr_Gambrinus, 6/9/20
    Last edited: 6/9/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.