Selling   22 (SOON 23) LEGENDARIES / 1 MYTHIC EXTREMELY RARE OG ACCOUNT FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Mobile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Maiceru, 11/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maiceru

Maiceru
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Alright, this took some time to think but I have two accounts to manage and I have to let one of them go. This one might be the big dog out of all the ones I seen posted for sale here on discord. So here’s the account.
    As of now: 22 out of 33 legendaries 1/1 mythic weapons More than 200+ epic gun skins More than 50+ character skins It is so much to show that I had to post a video here so that everyone can see what’s exactly included in the account Yes the account is also high up on stats, as I tend to scrim with pro players and such. You can kind of see this as a “pro player” account based on the friends included on there. 100k kills, 2.65kd MP legendary S3-S7 BR legendary S6-S7 Now my asking price is 2200$ but IT IS #. Of course a MM is needed for this type of deal.

Reason why price is high is besides the legendaries on the account I have bought many old crates back then with weapons that aren’t released again such as “Bk57 New Year 2020” “By15 Red action” etc. Extremely rare and of “selfie” emote. I am planning on buying the 2 new lucky draws (RUS and DEAGLE) and crates so price may go up. Any offers is appreciated and again this is tough to say goodbye but I think this is time to let it go.

Discord: Michaeliñho#3138
    Again please look at the video and DM me for any questions, also mods dm as well for any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.