Selling  iOS  High End 209 ilvl DEMONHUNTER 13,000 dps raiting! RANKED 35th ON SERVER, 47%CRIT 2nd ranked guild, 100k +dps

Discussion in 'World of Kings Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by rexgold, 9/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rexgold

rexgold
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This Orc Archer 'Rex Gold' is crazy geared!
    46.22% crit (my main move lethal shot crits for like 180,000+)
    OVER 100,000 dps! Below is a pic of me in OL4 pulling over 100k dps on a boss, single target!
    12,123 dps raiting
    194 gear score
    Main skills are level 10 and 9
    Almost all Enchants!
    Best Pet in game for Archer Pet:Bubble

I've spent over 1,000$ on this character so you're getting an amazing deal!
    Links to Pics of DPS/ Charater stats Below
    < dps raiting 12,155 as of right now, going up everyday! (pic link doesnt seem to be working so contact my email [email protected] and i'll send you the links to the pics :) )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This character is one of the top dps in 2nd best guild on the server we were first to down the new lvl 70 raids! 7 mounts sacred/epic, frog mount, almost phase 3 legendary weapon, mastery is super leveled. Comes with close to 300 gold, bunch of diamonds and some coupons already! Plus I've got tons of valuable stuff in the characters inventory/warehouse so you are getting so much more! You also get a solid rogue alt and mage and pali! 4 characters for the price of one! I've spent over 1,000$ on this character so you are seriously getting a great deal!!! He is so fun to play, but My gf is going to disown me if I don't get rid of it so I have to sell him :(
    if you have any questions contact me at [email protected] :)

Stay Strong Warriors!

#1 rexgold, 9/13/19
    Last edited: 9/13/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.