Selling 202 Mardia Marksman with equips and more.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/31/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

-Selling my Maplestory Account. I have been playing since shortly after beta. There is 26 character slots on this account, as of the 22nd of March there will be 27. I have 4 200+ characters and a I have every link skill besides Mihilie and Jett, all 120 besides Hayato that only needs 70. This account does have a Zero. I've gotten it to 180. The weapon on it is Unique, very good pot. This account also has a perm pet, auto pots and auto loots that are bound to the explorer's cash shop. Marksman comes with 467m and has 2 legendary 100% upgrade equips in the storage that I had not gotten to cube to 18-21% dex yet.

-The Marksman is the main that I focus'd on as well as the Demon Avenger. The Marksman has 127k range with 91% boss and 81% PDR. Has over 20k HP and has the correct hypers for bossing. The Demon Avenger has well over 140k HP and 150k range.

-I am not sure of the account's worth but I know I no longer enjoy the game and I rather sell my account than let it rot.

-If you decide to buy it. I have all information required for the account, recovery questions, last name, etc. I will send a fax to nexon for a email switch to your account once you decide to buy it as I use my email for way to many things to walk away from it. For screen captures or anything else you may require... Just pm me. Thank you.

.;

bump

bump

bump

Trying to figure out why no one is interested. I seen lesser accounts on here already and they have had reply's already.

how much are you selling it for?

I'm honestly not sure what its worth. I know I would like to get rid of it so I am not tempted to return to the game. Though all of my work that I had put into it... I'd like something in return for my effort. I can send you screen captures of the characters as well as items from the main account. There are other items on all the other names I don't use since I have so many items, they just became storage's. I know there is a wwg 21 att 2% all stats neb, and has a 100% glove for att gm scroll on the zero as well as more.

well im interested and but I would like to see the account for myself, teamview either one.

pm me ur skype

is the account still available

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.