Selling  iOS  High End 155,000+ jewels, All keyblades maxed, 85% album, Top raid/PVP/PVE, 3+ year old account

Discussion in 'KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by False_Hope13, 12/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. False_Hope13

False_Hope13
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    TL;DR: Account with 135,000 jewels, all keyblades maxed 35+, all subslots for keyblades are tier 7 or higher medals only, rare medals, rare titles from raiding with top parties, majority of pet parts and avatar boards over the last 3 years, top raiding account, 1 top 5 ranking crown in profile, high ranking stats to easily join any party/union

This account was played obsessively for years. I started KHUX from the start and I played it EVERYDAY for a while (about 2 1/2 years), so this account has seen A LOT of action! It was only until a few months ago I started playing more casually.

For 2 years, I was really into hardcore raiding and was apart of a consistent weekly top 5 raiding party in Vulpes. I recently switched unions to cut back on the time I raid. You could easily switch to any union and join any top 10 raiding party. The party I am currently in consistently ranks top 10 during raid weeks, so you'll also be able to collect an additional 3,000 jewels each month.

And this was not just a secondary account to collect login jewels. I completed ALL objectives offered for playerup for years I did not skip anything. Additionally, I did VIP for 2 years so you're going to get an insane number of old medals that will probably never be reprinted. If you are a fan of the illustrations and art for Kingdom Hearts, then this is the account for you! 85% of the album is complete and it's only missing the ultra-rare medals.

The jewels alone make this account worth $900 and the extras (costumes, pet parts, avatar boards, HSC medals, rare titles) included I would say gives it a value of $2000+ for this account that's been played from the start. This account will continue to be played until it is sold and I will continue to update this post whenever possible.

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. The only reason I am selling this account is because I was recently laid off and the money would help me as I try to obtain another job and get back on track with my life.

Notable medals: this account has Kairi and Xion medals with extra attack, Rare Demyx+ medal and Youth in white with extra attack for turtle strategies, new Sora medals to raise upright strength with extra attack/perfect traits, PVP medals – 3 dark aquas and 3 Roxas for reflect, a ton of SN and SN+ medals with amazing/perfect traits, everything necessary to complete quests and rank high in PVP/PVE

Lvl 486 (this level may seem low compared to others because I unfortunately raided heavily when SENA was stingy with lux and before the lvl cap increased)
    Days Played: 1188 (and account is still being played)
    Munny:997,000,000+
    Medal slots: 2,000
    Best solo ranking: 4
    Best party ranking: 1
    Best coli (PVE): 145
    Best (PVP): 152
    Nova lvl: 3245
    Linked through FB on iOS

Power gems: 331
    Speed gems: 181
    Magic Gems: 237
    Tons of blue fairies and meow wows
    Tons of evolve materials – enough to last way over a year without collecting more, 9 stacks of 99 HDL medals
    300+ chip medals and 150+ dale medals

Keyblades - all subslots tier 7 or higher medals only
    Treasure Trove +35
    Fenrir +35
    Darkgnaw +35

Lady Luck +35
    Sleeping Lion +35
    Missing Ache +35.2

Three Wishes +35
    Counterpoint +35
    Diamond Dust +35

Olympia +35
    Starlight, Divine Rose, MoG, Stroke of Midnight +35
    Fairy Stars +40
    Bad Guy Breaker: (Unlocked/MAX Available)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    False_Hope13

False_Hope13
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Edit: Now over 155,000+ jewels and Power gems: 371, Speed gems: 279, Magic Gems: 334

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.