125+ Bellocan Bishop and Mesos

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Note: Some numbers such as the level of the character were rounded down to the nearest multiple of 5 for privacy reasons.

Class: Bishop

Level: 125+

Server: GMS Bellocan

Info: Full

Ranks: On Ranks

Equips: Stripped but includes 30+ INT Zakum Helm and a lame bamboo spear. No Horntail pendent.

Extras: NLC mule

NX: Black VIP hair, Colored lenses, Face 6, Dead Penguin.

IGN: You thought you were tricky! Well I promise it's not something like LXXAznNaruto69XXL

Weapon Slots: Standard

Use Slots: 40+

Setup Slots: Standard

Etc Slots: Standard

Storage Slots: 8

Notes and Stats:

1) Low LUK build. 4 STR, 4 DEX, enough LUK to equip Blade Staff wearing Zakum Helmet. (5X or 6X LUK)

2) 1st Job: Maxed everything except 1 Energy Bolt and 0 Magic Armor

3) 2nd Job: Maxed everything except 11 Holy Arrow

4) 3rd Job: Maxed everything except 20 Doom and 1 Mystic Door

5) 4th Job: 10+ Genesis, 9 Maple Warrior, 1+ Bahamut, 1+ Angel Ray, 1+ Big Bang, 1 Resurrection

6) Character leveled without hacks or third party tools. And everyone knows it.

7) Casual reputation. No issues with any people/guilds.

8) Roughly 90% of all quests completed as of v58

9) 400+ fame. I don't really keep track cus it doesn't really matter.

Price/Payment:

I'm looking for bids starting at $100 USD for the character alone. I will be selling any tradeable equips separately. The post will be updated when I finally reinstall Maple and check my inventory. I'm getting rid of my mesos for 20 cents/mil, up to a maximum of 1 bil.

I am quitting MapleStory, so I will not be accepting NX, mesos, or other MapleStory accounts. I will accept payment in 1 of 2 ways:

1) I give you my login, password, and pin after receiving payment in full through a verified paypal account. After 45 days or the expiration of the chargeback option, I will hand over the rest of the account information (Though you'll likely need to remind me since I no longer want anything to do with MapleStory)

2) If you do not have a verified paypal account I will accept prepaid World of Warcraft cards (It's what I quit Maple for). I will hand over the login, password, and pin after I receive and verify card information worth half the payment. The rest of the info will follow after the other half.

I will accept using a middleman for the 2nd form of payment if there is a way to check the validity of a card without using/consuming it. I'm not too familiar with prepaid Warcraft cards since I've been paying my subscription via my credit card.

If you have questions or requests for information/screenshots, email me at "peridotparsley - at - gmail - dot - com"

If you want to speak with me to work something out, email me a request for Ventrilo info.

Lol no one will trade like this.. its either you take the risk of a chargeback or dont trade at all. Who wants to pay 100$+ and have to wait 45 days to get what they payed for? no1..

i have 2 60s and a 59 death knight in wow and a 70 shaman. 70 shaman dif account.

and 70 shaman not upgraded to wotlk.

but they all have 20+ days of game time.

contact me on aim :iwantawowacc.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.