Selling 11 year old accout worth 5,183,083,541,363

Discussion in 'Gaia Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kwimmer30, 12/9/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kwimmer30

Kwimmer30
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This account is 11.5 years old. I've been a loyal member the entire time and have items that span many of these years. The inventory is worth 5,183,083,541,363 and include a variety of items including over 200 premium collectibles and many items from holiday playerup. The account has 654,667,538,832 in pure gold and a little under 100 gaia cash. Everything has been deleted/ reset including the email. I made a fresh email account and will obviously hand that info over after purchase. Everything has been deleted EXCEPT forum posts, as a forum moderator would need to do that.

I'm asking $250 because I've put a lot of time and money into this account, but I no longer spend as much time on Gaia as I used to and feel somebody else could make better use of the account.

I actually prefer to do this over paypal so if that works better please let me know! Also please have patience with me I've never done this before.

[​IMG]

Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. sloppybobby

sloppybobby
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

1   2   0

Contact me. I'm interested. Start a chat with me here.

3. OP
    OP
    Kwimmer30

Kwimmer30
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I had a offer but it's been almost a week since I heard from them. What's your offer? What would you like to know about the account?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.