Sold 11 Tier X (Stalingrad) Yamamoto, Halsey and Kuznetsov. 4 legendary module (Yamato). Musashi Tirpitz

Discussion in 'World of Warships Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Crind, 5/25/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crind

Crind
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    SHIPS

TIER X WITH LEGENDARY MODULE: Yamato(permanent camouflage), Hindenburg(also hydro upgrade), Worchester(also radar upgrade) and Henri IV(also speed boost upgrade).

TIER X: Stalingrad, Kremlin(damage control party upgrade), Smolensk, Moskva(radar upgrade), Yoshino, Harugumo and gearing. (i reset the minotaur line but its still possible to get mino legendary upgrade via missions instead of research points since i started grinding the quest before legendary module changes)

TIER IX: Musashi, Iowa with 119k xp, mogador(speed boost upgrade) with 106k xp, neptune with 53k xp(minotaur line was resetted and still has legendary module quest at stage 4) and fully unlocked kitakaze.

TIER VIII: Tirpitz B(permanent black camo).

TIER VII: ARP Myoko, Sims B and Gorizia.

TIER VI: Shinonome, Graf Spee, London and Huanghe.

TIER V: Furutaka, ARP Kongo and her 3 sisters, Texas, Okhotnik, Kirov, Exeter and Genova.

TIER IV: Ishizuchi.

TIER III: Charleston

TIER II: Smith

CAPTAINS

JAPAN: 2 rank 19 captain(one of them is legendary captain Yamamoto Isoroku) 1 rank 16 captain. 2 rank 10 captain. and bunch of rank 6 to 3 captains.

U.S.A.: 2 rank 19 captain(one of them is unique Alexander Ovechkin with improved survivability expert(HP perk) and expert marksmanship(turret treverse speed perk)). rank 17 legendary captain William F. Halsey. 2 rank 11 captain, 1 rank 10 captain and 2 rank 6 captain.

U.S.S.R.: 1 rank 19 captain with 3 improved perks (preventive maintenance, High alert and Expert marksmanship) rank 18.5 Alexander Ovechkin with 2 improved perks(same with USA Ovechkin). 2 rank 17 captain (one of them is legendary captain Nikolay Kuznetsov.

GERMANY: 2 rank 19 captain and 3 rank 10 captain.

U.K.: 1 rank 19 captain with 3 improved perks(Jack of all trades, Expert marksmanship and Smoke screen expert). 1 rank 11 and 3 rank 10 captain.

FRANCE: 1 rank 19 captain, 1 rank 17 captain with improved perks(Expert marksmanship and Adrenaline rush) and 1 rank 10 captain.

PAN-ASIA: 1 rank 13 and 1 rank 11 captain.

ITALY: rank 11 legendary captain Luigi Sansonetti and rank 10 captain.

EUROPE: None

COMMONWEALTH: None

ECONOMY:

1909 Doubloons, 10 327 796 Credits, 442 601 Free XP and 78 505 Elite Commander XP.

5500 Research Points, 3731 Steel, 20124 Coal and 1 ranked token

[​IMG]

CAMOUFLAGES AND FLAGS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Crind

Crind
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    you can ask me about other details and price via discord

Crind#4262

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.