Selling  ⭐ The Division 2 ⭐ Powerleveling ⭐ Gearing Service ⭐ Accounts

Discussion in 'The Division 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Invisibility22, 3/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invisibility22

Invisibility22
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

⭐ The Division 2 ⭐ Powerleveling ⭐ Gearing Service ⭐ Accounts

POWERLEVELING SERVICE: AVAILABLE NOW
    - 1-30 POWERLEVELING in Division 2, PC version = $90
    - 1-30 POWERLEVELING + Campaign Completed ( Main storyline ) = $115
    - Also doing custom orders, for example if your character is level 10, I can still take it to 30 and the price will vary based on how many levels you got ( you will pay slightly less compared to a full 1-30 )

POWERLEVELING + GEARING SERVICE: ( NOT AVAILABLE YET )
    - Level 1-30 powerleveling + gear your character to enter Tier 1
    - Level 1-30 powerleveling + gear your character to enter Tier 2
    - Level 1-30 powerleveling + gear your character to enter Tier 3
    - Level 1-30 powerleveling + gear your character to enter Tier 4

GEARING SERVICE: ( NOT AVAILABLE YET )
    - Tier 1 Ready
    - Tier 2 Ready
    - Tier 3 Ready
    - Tier 4 Ready

BOOSTING TERMS: HOW DOES IT WORK, HOW FAST IS IT ?
    - Basically, I log into your account and start the leveling / gearing on your account.The depends, based on what you're ordering, what's your current level and gear score. I should be able to give a more accurate timeframe for each order once you tell me these details. Everything is done by hand!
    - We are located in Europe, but can offer services worldwide for most of the games, including the Division 2. Can also use a VPN if you require it.
    - All the sales are final once we agree about the details and start the leveling / grinding, so there will be no refunds. The only situation when you can and will be refunded is if no work have been done on the account, thus no reason to charge you anything.

WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS ?
    We'll make the transaction through a secure 3rd party website like playerup or PA, where you will be able to pay with Paypal, credit/debit cards and many other options. I also accept cryptocurrencies ( like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc ).

DISCORD: Invisibility22#7050

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.