Selling ❄️ Icy's TikTok Mentorship Program ❄️

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 6/25/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

❄️Icy's TikTok Mentorship Program❄️
    Hello, I am offering a TikTok mentorship program. TikTok is a Social Media app that is similar to Vine. TikTok is taking over the world in Social Media with over 800 Million active users.

Why choose me?
    Well for one, I am the only user providing this mentorship program on OGU and I also have gained over 1,000,000 Followers on the platform between 2 accounts. I have been using TikTok since early 2018, TikTok has been with me every day since. I didn't start posting until October of 2018 when I only had around 50 followers, it is now June of 2020 and I am standing at 950,000+ Followers with my own merch line and being invited to some of biggest influencer playerup. I have met some og the biggest TikToker's like Charli, Addison, and more. If you learn from my advice you will easily gain followers fast. I have learned the algorithm on TikTok and will teach you all of my methods on getting your next videos to become viral. I have been using TikTok long enough that I have studied the algorithm and learned the type of videos that go viral and what don't go viral and how to find the trend for videos.

Gaining 60k in one day on my second/spam back in November of 2019

Show Content

What's included?
    You will get my lifetime support of how to become the next viral TikToker and all of my best methods and video ideas to get your videos booming on the for you page, I will tell you the best people that you can become an ambassador for.
    (AKA, Get brands to send you their product for free in exchange to promote it)
    I will tell you the best postings time and guide you to success for your account. I will let you know all the current trends and how to follow that trend. You will get every method I used to succeed and things that I have learned. I will be teaching you how you could potentially also make up to $50,000 - $100,000 by using TikTok and the best ways to make a lot of money using the platform. Yes, 50 - 100k from TikTok sounds unrealistic but believe me, brands will pay a lot for you to promote them.

I will also help users who already have a high following gain more attention from big TikTokers and even make merch that you could sell

Price:
    $99
    0/1 Member than the price will be raised

Only 5 spots will be available
    0/5

icy#6001
    or
    PM @Icy

TOS:
    This is a mentorship, not guaranteed followers.
    No refunds, all sales are final.
    My support/mentorship will be lifetime unless you try to scam or exploit me.

These terms could be changed at any time.

(Won't be sharing my personal TikTok, please do not ask!)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.